Renfrewshire Council

HWRC Permit

From 16 July 2018, residents with a commercial style vehicle should obtain a permit before visiting. 

This is to ensure that only household waste, and not trade waste, is being disposed of at our recycling centres,

This does not apply to residents using a car to dispose of household waste. 

You must bring a paper or electronic copy of the permit, photographic ID and proof of residency with you to the recycling centre.