Renfrewshire Council

Useful links for tenants

To supplement our existing webpages about consultation and involvement, Development and Housing Services have put together a list of websites that may be useful to our tenants:

  • Regional Networks were set up in 2008 to help Registered Tenant Organisations (RTOs) engage with the Scottish Government on issues of national policy.
  • Engage Renfrewshire exists to help community and voluntary groups in any way they can for the greater good of Renfrewshire's citizens.
  • Renfrewshire Youth Voice is the local youth forum for young people aged 12 to 25 living in Renfrewshire. Their main goals are to represent young people views both locally and nationally and provide relevant information on happenings that affect young people. Telephone: 0300 300 0170 for more information.
  • Scottish Government, Housing and Regeneration
  • Scottish Fire and Rescue Service
  • Police Scotland
  • TIS (Tenants Information Service) is a national organisation, which provides independent information, advice and training for tenants.
  • TPAS (Tenant Participation Advisory Service) is the national tenant and landlord participation advisory service for Scotland. TPAS work with tenants and landlords to improve housing conditions and services at a local level. 
  • Scottish Housing Regulator, the Regulator' statutory objective is to "safeguard and promote the interests of current and future tenants of social landlords, people who are or may become homeless, and people who use housing services provided by registered social landlords (RSLs) and local authorities".

How to contact our tenant consultation officer
For further information regarding tenant participation, please contact our tenant consultation officer.